The vital support we receive from foundations helps us invest in the future and meet our goals to engage our wider community, build meaningful relationships with new audiences, increase accessibility, and pursue artistic innovation. Through the support of foundations, the Bozeman Symphony Orchestra makes music accessible to thousands of Montanans - from bringing learning opportunities to our public schools, providing a free concert for families, and coordinating our Far Afield, Symphony Storytimes, KinderKonzerts, Joy Programs, and other community programs.
For more information or to discuss a potential grant, don't hesitate to get in touch with Executive Assistant Cheri Ladd LeCain at email@example.com or call 406-585-9774.
The Bozeman Symphony extends special thanks to the following foundations whose commitment to the 2023/24 season helps keep the arts flourishing in our community.
- Beim Family Foundation, in fond memory of Penny Arnold
- Bozeman Health
- Sidney E. Frank Foundation
- Gianforte Family Foundation
- Gilhousen Foundation
- Montana Cultural Trust
- Sheehy Family Foundation - Richard & Denise
- Arne & Steffi Siegel Endowment of Montana Community Foundation
- Ruth & Vernon Taylor Foundation